50 pounds in 50 weeks: Top 5 Favorite Bad Foods

50 pounds in 50 weeks: Top 5 Favorite Bad Foods

JFarrlley of 50 pounds in 50 weeks has listed his top 5. Here are my top 5 guilty food pleasures:
  • A grande vanilla latte is my favorite pleasure, but at nearly 350 calories there is no way I'm indulging in this treat. I'm loving my 2 cups of coffee I allow myself daily. 1 TBS Half & half and sweetner is included in my daily calorie count.

  • Alfy's Royal pizza is loaded with all the toppings. I will pass on the loaded pizza, I have had a slice of a vegie, with a teensy sprinkle of cheese pizza without killing my calorie count for the day

  • Fish and chips with a bowl of clam chowder from Ivars. Instead of the deep fried fish and chips, I'm opting for grilled fish with steamed vegies on the side and I skip the potatoes. It's not the same, but I'm happy with my substitution.

  • Toasted cheese sandwiches! OMG!!! I miss the bread and the cheese! I love melted cheese on anything and everything! I'm not even going to allow regular cheese back into the house because it's too much of a temptation. lol

  • Waffuls, pancakes, french toast. Anything with syrup. I know there are low cal syrups on the market and whole wheat waffuls, but I'm not going to indulge yet. I'm afraid I might over indulge. lol Years of knowing my eating habits have proven me right on this one!

    There ya have it, my top 5 bad foods. The top of the list bad foods I consumed most often and probably the reason I gained so much weight to begin with.
  • No comments:

    Visual Goals

    Visual Goals